
This is me and my wife.
Neither of us can tell a lie. That's probably why neither of us has ever made a living in sales. I know that sounds harsh, but throughout the better part of my life, I've always felt that the only way people get ahead in this world as sales people is with deceit and deception. Lies. It's almost like it is an accepted part of the art form of selling for a living. "Whatever it takes."
Well, the two of us cannot live that way.
So, when we began our search for something we could do to try and create some residual income, we simply could not attach ourselves to something we did not believe in.
That's when I came upon Agel. It was almost like it fell into my lap(top) from heaven.
You see, Linda and I are both health fanatics. She is a six-day-a-week workout nut. I'm a five-time marathoner, working on six, who feels a day is incomplete without a run.
Both of us have a long history with vitamins. My personal story is that I was never much into nutritional supplements until before I ran the 2005 Boston Marathon. With the guidance of a sports nutrionist, I got on a program of supplementation that enabled me to bounce back from long runs, stay healthy throughout my 18 weeks of training and, this is the big thing, feel almost perfect three days after running Boston in a time of 3 hours, 28 minutes, a personal-best time for me (beating my previous best by some seven minutes!) at the age of 41.
What drew me to Agel is that I never much liked coming home from a long training run and having to down a handful of pills, or slug back a nasty protein shake. For me, with Agel, it was love at first taste. Honestly, the stuff is so delicious, you look forward to your next hit.
As they say, "Rip it and sip it." It's that simple.
This is a revolutionary product...one that I'm confident is going to be HUGE.
If you're looking to work with an honest team in an honest business you can feel good about, please consider joining our team. Our strategy is to buy the product, use the product and do our best to spread the word about Agel. As a team, we're going to gel.
If you are interested in learning more, Take a Free Agel Tour.
Peace,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment