Friday, April 6, 2007

What's That? You Say You Can't Sing?

Well, we've seen that won't stop you from being an American Idol finalist.

But if you are worried that you can't sell, relax. That won't stop you from being successful with Agel. It's not about selling, it's about spreading the word about about a really cool product.

It's about marketing something that you like, and working with people you like. People you are going to want to see succeed.

Believe me, I'm no salesman. I told this story earlier in the blog, but the only time I ever sold anything was when I was about 11 and wanted a tape recorder. I started a homemade popsicle business, investing in Dixie Cups, popsicle sticks and powdered drink mix and "renting" freezer space in my parents refrigerator.

I actually did pretty well. It was a hot summer in Jersey, I guess. But as soon as I had the funds I needed to get the tape recorder, I shut down.

True story.

Here's a quote for the day, from Zig Ziglar. "You can have everything in life you want, if you help enough people get what they want."

That's a pretty easy philosophy for me to grasp. Just don't ask me to sing it.

Have a good weekend, and if you are so inclined, Take the Agel Tour. Thanks again, Jeff

No comments: