Thursday, April 5, 2007

Looking for Leaders

Not much more to say than what's in the headline. This is not a sales job, folks.

I'm looking for people who want to step up to the plate like Big Papi and get it done.

There are a million cliches, but the most appropriate one is that we each control our own destiny. Go ahead and read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki, and see what he has to say about taking charge and building a business by finding good, smart leaders.

"If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business." -- Robert Kiyosaki

Have fun bouncing around the various links on this page. Do your due diligence on Agel.

If it's not for you, that's fine.

If it is, get in touch. Take The Tour.

Go Sox,

Jeff

No comments: