Friday, April 6, 2007

EXO, FIT, FLX, MIN, OHM...No BS

I've already gone against the grain.

See the book to the right? It is the book that led me to Agel. I've made it a part of my program because I figured, hey, if it led me, it could lead others.

But, the How to Escape the Rat Race book does not reveal Agel as the "way to Escape the Rat Race" until the end. If you're looking into Home-Based Business opportunities on-line, you'll become familiar with this luring strategy immediately.

Believe me, my hard-drive is loaded with downloaded books, plans, program-offers, etc. I get nailed with auto-response e-mails at a rate of something like 20 per hour.

This is a confession. I've been looking for something for a while, and I spend a lot of time on-line with my job. And, I'm a "newbie" at this.

So, anyway, you know going in that Agel is the product.









If you want to read "How To Escape the Rat Race" go ahead, but I've given you the ending.

If you'd rather just jump to Information on Agel, Take the Tour.

Peace,

Jeff

No comments: