Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Agel, Ethical from the Get-Go

Hey, I'm a beginner at this, but the greatest thing about my Agel experience so far has been the great people I've come into contact with. From my sponsor, Marc Cram -- whose website I found because of my interest in the Infinite Banking System and the practices I learned from the book Missed Fortune 101 -- to the Customer Service Reps who have answered my questions, dealt with my mistakes and never, ever lost patience with me.

There have even been times when I've thought, "I can't do this" and asked about exercising my 30-day money back guarantee. Much to my surprsie, and delight, no one in my upline or with Agel tried to talk me out of it. They simply answered my questions and said, "If you need to know more, get back to us."

Look, my motivation in this program is two-fold. First of all, there are these guys in the photo.















I owe it to my family to do everything I can to give them the lives they deserve. If it means trying a home-based business (while I continue in a full-time career I absolutely love!), then so be it. But I'm not a guy who can just work for a company I do not believe in. So far, from what I've seen from Agel, from their great-tasting product-line to the support team, I've made the right choice. I am so excited to add leaders to my team.

I was telling my friend Marc today that I have not sold anything since I closed down my homemade popsicle business in 1974. That's the truth. I'm not a salesman.

I'm just hoping that by spreading the word about Agel, I can help people help people.

Check out the plan and the products On This Free Agel Tour.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore,

Jeff

No comments: