If you want to be rich you need to be a business owner and an investor. If you aren't, you will forever be working for someone else, or working in a business that owns you.
Of all the business models out there, such as franchises, government and private sector small businesses, Robert Kiyosaki says
"If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type business, I would have started building a network marketing business."His strong conviction that network marketing is the ideal business led him to write his new book The Business School. Which I hightly recommed.
Here are some of Kiyosaki's thoughts on why you should start a network marketing business (excerpted from The Business School).
Kiyosaki - why I like network marketing for you
- "A network marketing business is a business with people who are there to help you become richer."
- "Network marketing systems are fairer than previous systems for acquiring wealth."
- "I recommend a network marketing business for its life changing system of education."
- "Many companies in the network marketing industry are really business schools for the people, rather than business schools that take smart kids and train them to be employees of the rich."
- "A network marketing business is based upon the leaders pulling people up, while a traditional corporate or government business is based upon only promoting a few and keeping the masses of employees content with a steady paycheck."
- "I found in network marketing companies an education system designed to draw out the rich person in you."
- "If you love to lead by teaching, influencing others to find their own world of financial abundance without having to beat the competition, then a network marketing business may be right for you."
- "If you are a person who is terrified of making mistakes, and afraid of failing, then I believe a network marketing with a good educational program is especially good for you."
- "After you have built your business, and you have a strong cash flow, then you can begin investing in other assets."
Peace,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment