Friday, April 6, 2007

Agel Scam? Haters, Haters Everywhere!

One of the first things I've noticed when I've told people about the Agel opportunity, is that they immediately run to their computers and begin a Google search. And what do they find?

Tons and tons of sites calling Agel a "scam" and how 97% of those who try it fail.

Keep in mind, in just about every case, these are sites to promote an opposing multi-level marketing program and/or a site that claims it can help you "make millions" with Agel, if and only if you sign up for their programs.

I encourage everyone to do their own research on Agel. I've had friends pore over the ingredients of each supplement, asking their doctors, sports nutritionists, anyone for their opinions on the product. That's what I want. And that's what I want all my team members to do. We're in the honesty business and I'd hate to think anyone who joins our team is going to resort to the negative tactics used by so many on the net.

Remember, those who call it a "scam" are usually trying to sell you something else.

Be your own judge. Do your homework. Talk to doctors.

You can get tons of information here.

Jeff

No comments: