Thursday, April 26, 2007

New York, Here I Come!

Thanks to some help from a friend, it's now all but official that I'll be running the 2007 New York City Marathon. It will be my sixth time running 26.2 miles and, let me tell ya, each time it's an adventure. From losing excess weight to building up your miles, to watching every little thing you put into your body, it's an awesome experience. For a guy my age (43), getting into marathon shape is one of the only things I can do that makes me feel like an athlete. I guess it's the discipline you need to prepare to run that distance.

As you would guess, I'll be calling on Agel Gelceuticals to help me prepare for the November challenge. EXO and UMI to stay healthy, OHM for energy and mabye FLX to keep the joints well-lubricated and feeling good.

Wish me luck, the adventure is only beginning and I'll keep everyone posted on my training.

Live well,

Jeff

No comments: